Connecticut Emergency MedicineThe Practice:
- 46,000 volume ER
- Work 1512 hours a year
- Base salary plus RVU bonus
- Templated schedule
- Limited Nights and Weekends
- Designated nocturnists covering the majority of the night shifts
- 8.5- and 9-hour shifts
- Teaching opportunities with Family Medicine residents in the ED
- Generous benefits package, including paid time off and CME allowance
Enjoy the live in the Connecticut Suburbs and be in Boston in 1.5 hours or Times Squares in 2 hours. Dont battle the traffic and congestion in this suburb of 60,000 people. With an immediate metropolitan area of 1.2 million you have all the shopping, sports and entertainment all within reach. Outstanding public schools, safe neighborhoods, parks, and access to the ocean and skiing just north in the Appalachian Mountains. With limited nights and weekends this is a great place to maximize your income and have a great work life balance!
Contact Joe Yonkman for more information on this opportunity.
800.737.2001 ext. 228