Work an average of 36 hours per week in either of two beautiful facilities that are part of the largest independent non-profit health care organization between the Los Angeles Basin and the San Francisco Bay Area. With more than 150 affiliated physicians, this clinic provides the full spectrum of health care services from Primary Care to more than 30 specialties. Also, serves more than 150,000 patients (600,000 visits) annually at their 20 patient care facilities.
Enjoy a predictable lifestyle with fixed hours and no call in a family-friendly area with excellent schools, immediate access to the coast and a stable work environment.
Treat all ages in the urgent care center working shifts totaling between 30-40 hours per week depending on your schedule.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203-663-9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Employed position with an opportunity for partnership after year two
- 36-hour work week offering a wonderful work/life balance
- Stable organization is growing currently with over 20 locations between Los Angeles and San Francisco
- Utilize all your urgent care skills in one of the group's two urgent care centers
- Outstanding community to live in, one of most beautiful and sought after in southern CA with every amenities of a major metro area
- Enjoy coastal living in this gorgeous area
- Employed position with competitive base salary
- Salary starts in range of $220,000 DOE
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you