Pediatric-Emergency Medicine Physician is needed for large volume site in California. Join one of the largest free-standing children's hospitals in the nation. The area is rich in agriculture, new business development and economic growth. It has rapidly grown into one of California's desired communities to call home. The community features beautiful housing at affordable prices and wonderful local schools following the competitive CA Curriculum. Nearby Fresno County offers extensive opportunities for shopping and entertainment. Your family can enjoy one of the Nation's gems, Yosemite National Park, located within a 2 hour drive to the Northeast. Yosemite Park features one-hundred and ninety-six miles of paved road, 840 miles of trails, eight-miles of paved bike path in Yosemite Valley, regularly scheduled ranger-led walks, talks and evening programs and guided horseback rides. Other nearby recreational highlights include: Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks and the nearby cities of Visalia, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco and the Pacific Coast. To learn more about this position or other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nation wide, apply now! Call Mike Dillon at (954) 837-2665, or email confidential CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. - refer to job#2391028.
- Practice in one of the largest free-standing Children's hospitals i
- Recent ED expansion to 40 ED beds in 20 treatment rooms
- One of the best retirement plans in the industry
- Level 2 trauma designation
- Excellent comprehensive benefits plan - Long and short term disability
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.