Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work in a 24 hour critical access facility an just over an hour from Tucson AZ. This level 4 facility will accept EM, FP and IM Physicians, they will also block shifts and accept commuters.
This small community is located in the southeastern part of Arizona, in a valley surrounded by mountains. Located 50 miles from the border of New Mexico, 80 miles from Mexico and 80 miles from Tucson, the town is easy to get to - and offers a very friendly atmosphere full of history, wineries, ranching and agriculture.
In the past, this area was known for its ranches and cowboy lifestyle. Now it is quickly becoming the place to seek out wine and wineries. Hopefully, it can be both. It has a laid back, Route 66 feel.
The town has preserved many of the historic buildings. Some are pre-1920. Others were built pre-1900. One of the best things to do is to take the short, self-guided walking tour of the historic downtown.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Charles Rodriguez at 954 837 2601, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. job#2355544.
- $150-$165/hour base pay for ABEM but will consider Primary care
- $10k Sign-on bonus
- Will block shifts and accept commuters that live within 3-4 hours
- 24 hr. Shifts
- $10k in Relocation Assistance
- On site private physician sleep room for slow times
- Malpractice insurance covered
- Critical access hospital - Typical daily census is 11 - 14 patients.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you