Emergency Medicine Physicians needed to work in Alabama making $250 per hour.
Tuscaloosa is a city in western Alabama. Bryant-Denny Stadium is home to the University of Alabama's Crimson Tide football team. The Alabama Museum of Natural History exhibits fossils and minerals. Tuscaloosa Museum of Art has works by renowned American artists. Antebellum homes like the Battle-Friedman House and Jemison-Van de Graaff Mansion mark the area's history. Lake Lurleen State Park is northwest of the city.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954-837-2665 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - JOB#2387664
- Work in an 80k + volume facility
- Make $250 per hour
- Work with state of the art equipment and medical scribes
- Student loan repayment available
- 2.6 pph
- Scribes in the ED
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.