Director of Emergency Ultrasound opportunity in Southeast, North Carolina
The Department of Emergency Medicine is seeking a highly-motivated Director of Emergency Ultrasound to join their faculty.
- Fellowship trained ER ultrasound
- Experienced with advanced ultrasound applications
- Residents, faculty and staff education
- Research, ultrasound, workflow, and image management
- Working knowledge of credentialing, billing, documentation and reimbursement
Top Tier Compensation
- Cash compensation package is over $250/hour including evening, night and holiday differentials.
- Competitive benefits package
- Malpractice Insurance Paid
- CME Time and Allowance
- 403(b) match and 457(b)
- Health and Dental Allowance
Located in the thriving and diverse community of NC and has been recognized for cultural diversity and municipal excellence.
The location offers many beautiful golf courses. Our central location provides easy access to some of the most beautiful beaches in the country to our east and the majestic mountains to our west. In addition to our central location, our mild climate, low cost of living, and patriotic spirit make it an ideal city for rising healthcare professionals and families.