NICE COMMUNITY NEAR SAN FRANCISCO - the fine community of Santa Rosa has begun a search for an EM director for one of their facilities and the organzation is one you should look into. Don't be overly concerned with the recent fires that destroyed many homes and businesses; the majority of the community is intact and the need for high quality medical care continues to grow.
This large multi-specialty clinic is home to a busy Emergency Medicine department and the search has begun for a Medical Director of EM.
- Work 15-20 hrs / month as Director; comp is $122K/yr for Director duties
- Work 7-10 shifts/mo as an EM physician; comp established at $40 per wRVU
- 40 bed ER
- See an average of 2.5 pts/hour; 40% admit rate
- Good 24/7 physician coverage w/maximum of 4 during daytime
- Compensation for F/T ED coverage starts at $320K + benefits (approx. $40k)
- Bonuses are also available and attainable
- Community has good housing choices, a reasonable cost of living for California, and strong public and private school options
Contact us today to discuss this position further. You will be impressed with what you find here.
Bud Setzer - Practice America - Centennial, CO - 303-770-1412 - email@example.com
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.