Methodist Healthcare System is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Electrophysiology cardiologist to join our growing and team oriented practice located in San Antonio, Texas, one of the largest growing citiies in the nation and also Kerrville, Texas, the "unofficial capital" of the Texas Hill Country. Our team has constructed strong referral sources and partnerships that are all dedicated to providing exceptional and cost-effective healthcare accessible to those we serve each day.
* Join our 4 general Cardiologists, 4 Interventional Cardiologists, and 2 Electrophysiologists team
* This position will split office time in San Antonio and Kerrville
* Practice in our state of the art EP lab
* Continual referral network
* Busy outreach clinic in Kerrville
* Flexible clinic and procedure hours
* 1:3 weekday call schedule and 1:5 weekend call schedule
* Available diagnostic testing facilities that include treadmill testing, stress testing, stress echo, cardiac and vascular ultrasound imaging, in-house Holter/Event Monitor Hook-ups, tilt tables, CT, SPECT and PET
* A nationally recognized research department with new opportunities available
* Procedures to include: EP studies, ablations, pacemakers, and ICD implants
Comprehensive Recruitment Package may include
* Competitive salary
* Including health, dental and CME
* Relocation assistance and malpractice
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.