Carle Physician Group in Urbana, Illinois is seeking an additional BE/BC Electrophysiologist to join their expanding Cardiology Department. With 450+ physicians comprising 80 specialties/subspecialties and a service area of 1.5 million residents, Carle Physician Group is locally owned and physician led. Our physician group is part of a not-for-profit integrated network of healthcare services that also includes Carle Foundation Hospital, a 413-bed Level 1 Trauma Center and Accredited Chest Pain Center. Details regarding this position include:
- Join a team that includes seven non-invasive cardiologists, two heart failure cardiologists, three interventional cardiologists, and three electrophysiologists
- New Heart and Vascular Institute located adjacent to Carle Foundation Hospital
- Advanced practice nurses in the Cardiology Department work closely with Cardiologists in all patient care activities
- Carle Foundation Hospital features a large hospitalist team providing 24/7 in-house care
- Lead extraction and epicardial ablation experience preferred
- Favorable call schedule
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign
- Competitive compensation/benefit package including paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is a micro-urban city centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world’s great public research universities – the Big Ten University of Illinois! Big Ten athletics, a lively music scene, museums, festivals, and a number of theaters make sure you’ll have plenty to do in the area. If you want the cultural offerings of a world class university city without the traffic, urban sprawl and high cost of living, Champaign-Urbana is the place for you!
Unfortunately this opportunity does not qualify for visa waivers.Please feel free to email for more information at email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.