Southeastern Electrophysiology OpportunityExperience gracious Southern living!
- Join a busy 22 member hospital owned cardiology department
- Looking for a young EP with complex ablation skills
- State of the Art EP lab
- Hospital facilities include:
- 6 cath labs 4 all digital GE systems
- 64 slice CT scanner
- Dedicated EP lab
- Echo, nuclear and vascular labs all certified
- Consider this green and pleasant city of 200,000, with half a million in the metro area
- History buffs will appreciate the citys abundant historic charm as you explore antebellum mansions and Revolutionary War-era homes
- Stroll the Riverwalk, which features botanical gardens, picnic areas, museums, and an amphitheater
- Lots of things for kids to do, including an interactive science museum and an ice rink for chilly fun all year!
- Good public schools and thirteen private schools, plus two state university campuses, two colleges, and a junior college
- Score tickets to a minor league baseball, arena football, or a hockey game!
- This city is golf central, with over two dozen golf courses in the city and more in the surrounding area
Contact Joseph Kielar for more information on this opportunity.
800.737.2001 ext. 233