HEADLINE: Florida (beautiful metropolitan city): Second Electrophysiologist is needed to join a single-specialty private practice group with a total of five cardiologists, one Physicians Assistant and three Nurse Practitioners. Initially will do a mixture of 85% Electrophysiology and 15 % general cardiology. Call: EP Call will be 1:2 but is very light. General Call will be 1:6. $ Strong earning potential. Partnership opportunity.
- This metropolitan city in Florida is known for its historic and natural beauty.
- This beautiful city offers numerous and varied activities and opportunities such as:
- A regional business center
- Affordable housing and top rated schools
- Warm hospitality
- Year-round mild temperatures and a wonderful climate
- Miles of uncrowded beaches
- World-class golf courses
- Top-of-the-line tennis facilities and other recreation
- Historical sites and architecture
- Sporting, gaming, many museums and cultural attractions/ activities
- Unique shopping and dining
- Nightlife and entertainment
- Festivals and events
- All of the above activities and opportunities contribute to make this a great city to live as well as practice Electrophysiology!
- Located in a beautiful coastal city in Florida, an electrophysiologist is needed to join a single-specialty private practice consisting of five cardiologists, one Physicians Assistant and three Nurse Practitioners.
- This will be the practice’s second Electrophysiologist.
- Required Skills for the new Electrophysiologist: She or he needs to be skilled to do advanced ablations and WATCHMAN Implants.
- Initially, the new Electrophysiologist will need to do 85% EP and 15% general cardiology. It will build up to doing about 90% EP and about 10% general cardiology.
- Referral base: The new Electrophysiologist will receive referrals from the cardiologists within this practice, a group of two cardiologists from another practice and a number of primary-care physicians.
- Call for the new Electrophysiologist: Although the EP call will be 1:2, it will be very light. General Call will be 1:6.
- Two of their hospitals have dedicated EP labs.
- The new Electrophysiologist will work at one office.
- She or he will need to admit to two hospitals when treating EP patients. When taking general cardiology call, the new EP will need to cover three hospitals. These three hospitals are all located within a 15 mile radius.
- Electrophysiologists who are completing their EP fellowship training in June of 2018 as well as those who have work experience and are already in practice will both be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE: This practice is offering:
- $ Very competitive base salary guarantee
- Productivity incentive bonus
- Complete Fringe Benefits package that also includes Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- There is also opportunity to become a partner.
- The earning potential when one becomes a partner is strong!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.