HEADLINE: Florida (beautiful coastal city): 100% electrophysiology practice opportunity! There is no general cardiology call! Telephone EP call only! Electrophysiologist is needed to join a very busy and well-established cardiology group consisting of 3 (three) interventional cardiologists. The new cardiologist will be a replacement for their EP who recently left the area. Built-in cardiology referral base of ten-plus cardiologists! This is a turn-key, high-volume EP practice opportunity! $ Very high earning potential!
LOCATION: FLORIDA (beautiful coastal city): See below for additional information regarding this beautiful coastal city in Florida.
- An Electrophysiologist is needed join a very busy and well-established cardiology group consisting of three interventional cardiologists.
- This is a 100% electrophysiology practice opportunity!
- There is no general cardiology call! There is only telephone EP call.
- The new cardiologist will be a replacement for their EP who recently left the area.
- The new Electrophysiologist will enjoy a referral base from their three interventional cardiologists and at least eleven-plus cardiologists from other practices.
- This is a turn-key, high-volume EP practice opportunity!
- With state-of-the-art EMR, this modern medical practice as been providing cardiovascular care in this highly desirable coastal Florida region since the early 1990s.
- They offer a complete range of cardiovascular services, which include stress testing, echocardiography, holter monitoring, cardiac catheterizations, pacemakers, defibrillators, angioplasty, stents, electrophysiology studies and rhythm ablation including afib, as well as the latest procedures that include transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) and transcatheter mitral valve repair (TMVR).
- Regional Medical Referral Center: There is no running around. Their cardiologists admit to only one major/large hospital located only minutes from their office. They have a very large staff of physicians and other employees. It is fully equipped and has advanced EP labs. This modern hospital is ranked very high amongst the top hospitals in the United States.
- This full-service health system provides specialized expertise in heart, vascular, cancer and neuroscience services. It also has a network of outpatient centers, long-term care and rehabilitation among its many programs. It is the only hospital in the County providing obstetrical services, pediatrics, Level III neonatal intensive care, and Level II Trauma Center.
- Electrophysiology fellows completing their training and electrophysiologists who are already in practice will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- This is an employed opportunity.
- This physician-owned private practice group is offering a very strong and flexible financial package.
- The first-year base salary is commensurate with the candidate’s experience. Then there is 100% productivity.
- They are also offering a comprehensive fringe benefits package which includes: paid malpractice insurance, paid health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, CME, paid relocation expenses, generous vacation plan, licensing fees, etc.
- The new electrophysiologist candidate can easily make a very high salary in the first, second years and beyond. Excellent earning potential!!
INFORMATION REGARDING THIS BEAUTIFUL COASTAL CITY IN FLORIDA:
- This successful practice is located in a beautiful coastal city in Florida.
- This area has more than 35 miles of waterfront and 13 spectacular pristine white sandy beaches in the world.
- Its greater area boasts over 600,000 permanent residents and forms the seventh largest market in Florida.
- This location offers something for everyone. Residents enjoy all the hospitality of a small town ease of living combined with the amenities and modern infrastructure of a large city. From sophisticated to leisurely, its array of amenities include (but is not limited to): pristine beaches, world-class shopping, international cuisine appealing to all taste palates, renowned museums and galleries, abundant cultural life and recreational/leisure activities, and Florida's signature water sports and outdoors activities.
- It also offers many and varied cultural activities to choose from -- professional theaters, symphonies, ballet, opera, etc. They are home to more than 30 art galleries, artist communities, museums, etc. Their arts community surpasses that found in counties five or six times the size of this city.
- With more than 60 public and private courses, this location is a golfer's paradise. Residents find plenty of opportunities to watch their favorite teams and actively participate in sports such as biking, hiking, tennis, baseball, football, polo and even ice hockey.
- This city also offers a diversity of neighborhoods to suit every taste and budget, each with a unique personality.
- It is also a leader in providing quality education and learning resources for its residents. It has one of the best school systems in Florida. Educational opportunity abounds here, including some of the nation's most unique and effective public and private school programs.
- This city will undoubtedly offer you numerous amenities, spectacular beaches, great year-round climate of sunshine, a very affordable cost of living and a very high quality of life!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.