We are currently scheduling interviews for an established and well-respected Dermatology practice seeking a Dermatopathologist to join their team.
- Seeking a fellowship trained dermatopathologist to join a busy practice
- You will practice 50% general dermatology and 50% dermatopathology
- Flexible scheduling for your work week
- You will start with a busy schedule day one
- This practice has a beautiful office located in San Antonio, Texas
San Antonio has a local population of 1,200,000 and captures the spirit of Texas. Now the eighth largest city in the United States, the city has retained its sense of history and tradition, while carefully blending in cosmopolitan progress. The city has always been crossroads and a meeting place. Sounds and flavors of Native Americans, Old Mexico, Germans, the Wild West, African-Americans and the Deep South mingle and merge.
San Antonio offers a wonderful array of attractions to fill your days and nights with entertainment, exploration, education and just plain fun! This city beckons visitors and residents with history, romance, sports, family fun, adventure and the arts. The city has excellent school systems with the opportunity for higher education locally and throughout Texas.
Contact: Neal Fenster