A General Dermatology position is newly available with a large, single specialty group in Richmond, VA.
This opportunity offers excellent work-life balance. Your schedule will be flexible, with no call, and you have the option to work a two to five day week. On average, you can expect to see 35 to 50 patients per day.
The clinic has a large referral base, and dermatology is in high-demand--patients are booked three months out. The group has a very friendly, cohesive environment and they are looking for someone with a great personality to join their team.
This employed position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, $15K relocation reimbursement, and a $100K sign-on bonus!
In a few short minutes you can go from bustling downtown streets to rolling hills on farms or gorgeous trails in state parks, wineries or world-class shopping. With sports facilities, world class restaurants across the region, you're never far from something fun, and delicious, in the Richmond region.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2459897
- Join a large single specialty group with full NP and admin support with 100% clinical autonomy
- Generous guaranteed base salary with percentage of collections, profit sharing and more
- They have an excellent dermatopathology lab with quick turn around time
- 100% outpatient with no call
- Opportunity to do lasers and/or cosmetics if you want them
- $100,000 sign on bonus - excellent earning potential with uncapped productivity bonus
- Partnership with profit sharing after 2 years
- Enjoy a flexible schedule working either 4 or 5 days per week
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail