A general dermatology position is available in Richmond, VA. You will be joining 11 other dermatologists including a Mohs surgeon, plus three PA's and 4 office personnel in a collaborative environment. You set your own hours and can work either 4 or 5 days a week.
This group is owned entirely by the physician and offer an excellent earning potential with their profit sharing plan. You will be offered healthcare benefits, four weeks of PTO/vacation along with paid holidays, a retirement program, and malpractice insurance.
You must be board certified or board eligible and have an active VA license. If you don't have one, CompHealth's provider resource specialists can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This position is located in the growing and attractive city of Richmond, VA and offers excellent schools, a vibrant cultural history, and a wonderful place to raise a family.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2400918
- General Dermatology with an established, thriving group
- Practice owned by the physicians with excellent profit sharing plan
- Set your own schedule, work 4 or 5 days
- Excellent referral base from local family practice physicians
- Virtually no turnover with only 2 in almost 50 years in business!
- Group call for 2 weekends then off for 20!
- Open to 2018 dermatology residents
- 2 years until partnership
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail