We are currently seeking three Board-Certified Dermatologist to join a well-respected practice in Richmond, Virginia.
- Team consists of seven board certified physicians (one is retiring) and three nurse practitioners
- Well established and respected practice with 38 years of presence in Richmond
- Practice located in Henrico County within an upscale medical building, minutes away from major interstates and 10 minutes from downtown.
- Greater Richmond area has a population of 1.2 million, supported by several large hospitals, and is 2 hours from the beach and a short drive to the mountains.
- · RVA (Richmond, Va.) is located on the James River (home to the only class II-IV urban rapids in the USA) with numerous festivals, outdoor activities (biking and hiking trails, river sports, etc.), a thriving restaurant and microbrewery community as well as the state art museum, the Virginia Ballet, Virginia Opera and symphony and theaters.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Family-oriented environment with well-qualified support staff
- Travel and Leisure 2016: Ranked #3 places to travel to, US World and News report ranked us one of the best places to live in the USA
- National Geographic states we are a “place to travel for food experiences.”
- Interested candidates should be Residency and or Fellowship-trained in Dermatology
- Physicians should be motivated with a positive team spirit
- Partnership opportunities available after a year of employment