A single-specialty Dermatology group located in Texas is seeking two general Dermatologists to join their team. The group is seeking a well trained dermatologist to support the expanding community need. Your schedule will be outpatient, Monday through Friday, four or five days per week. Position is supported by advanced practice providers and other dermatologists. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. This opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. Offer includes, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, and relocation reimbursement.
This opening is located in a metro and popular Texas city. It is known for eclectic attractions that range from its professional sports team to the rodeo events, from its restaurants of every cuisine to its incomparable shopping venues.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- General Dermatology and MOHS surgeon needed
- Join large group of general dermatologists
- Great referral base from dermatologists in the practice
- Board Certified or Board Eligible are welcome
- MOHS fellowship required
- Monthly guarantee but will quickly be on straight production
- Full benefits package
- One of the fastest growing communities in Texas
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.