A single-specialty group in Texas needs additional dermatology support. The community has growing demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is traditional, Monday through Friday, but they will consider a flexible schedule if the physician prefers. The need is for general neurology but you can do MOHS as well. You can expect to see 35 to 40 patients per day on average. The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible within 2 years of completing your training. A current Texas license will be required. Current residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and $25K relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, vacation, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this west Texas city that offers a symphony, arts, culture, and festivals with dancing in the streets. The city has recently received the All-America City Award and has been ranked the safest large city in the U.S. for four consecutive years.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Brett Hales at 801.930.3411 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100% outpatient
- No call
- 35-40 patients per day
- Traditional schedule but open to one with flexibility
- BC or BE within 2 years of residency
- Sign-on bonus and relocation stipend
- Salary guarantee first year but can move to RVUs if base is hit sooner
- Paid malpractice and retirement plan
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you