THE SOUTHERN STATES ARE RAPIDLY GROWING, and so is the need for dermatology coverage. Take a look into this dermatology practice that is adding another physician because of the increasing patient volumes.
Independent SINGLE SPECIALTY Dermatology Practice
You will be warmly welcomed in this established single specialty dermatology office that has two dermatologists now, adding a 3rd person this year.
- join an established Dermatology practice seeking their 3rd physician
- current physicians are recognized regionally for their excellence in care; the focus of the practice is on high quality patient care
- general dermatology is needed but niche interests will be considered
- this is a financially strong practice that can ensure long-term stability
- partnership option, good earnings potential and a generous benefits package that includes $90K educational loan repayment, signing bonus, paid relocation, CME, health/dental/life insurances, and more
- referrals from 500,000+ residents in the area
- university/college community of 100,000
- modest cost of living and easy lifestyle add to the many benefits of living here; lovely 4,000 sqft homes are priced around $350K
- TN does NOT have a state income tax
You will be pleased with what you discover here, and I encourage you to contact us to discuss this fine practice, as well as the key factors that are guiding your job search. All responses will be handled in a prompt and confidential manner.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.