Interested in Academics? Director Role near Portland
Dermatology Program Director Role #3423
* This position will directly supervise Dermatology Residents.
* Direct clinical work is not required, but still an option.
* The program includes General, Surgical, and some Cosmetic Dermatology.
* Supervise a small number of Residents.
* Not heavily burdened with research and clinical trials.
* $500,000 for 5 days per week or $400,000 for 4 days per week.
* Solid benefits including 20 days PTO, CME, and paid malpractice.
* Quick access to Portland, the Pacific Ocean, and the Cascade Mountains.
* Family-friendly University town with cultural diversity and strong public schools.
* Bountiful cutural offerings, festivals, fine dining, theatres, & outdoor activities.
Please email your CV to email@example.com then call 224-209-8201 when you can speak freely about listing #3423, the interview process, and you.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.