Are you in a position to join a large, well-respected multi-specialty group owned by physicians in area that would provide an unmatched quality of life? Would you appreciate being supported by a dedicated healthcare staff while you provide nationally recognized patient care? Can you see yourself living and working in a city that has been recognized as one of the Best Cities to Live in America and one of the Best Places to Work and Retire, right in the middle of the stunning panoramic views of the Willamette Valley located between the Cascade Mountains and the Oregon coast?
Highlights of the Opportunity:
- Bread and butter Dermatology, potential to develop cosmetics
- Outpatient only - No call, no ER or Inpatient responsibilities
- Staffing and resources to support up to 40 patients per day
- Established system for referrals, diverse cases
- Ability to participate in graduate medical education, supervise medical residents
Highlights of the Financials:
- Strong base compensation - Market driven and competitive
- Unlimited bonus potential through productivity
- Starting bonus, relocation allowance, generous CME and paid vacation time
- Comprehensive benefits - Medical, Dental and Life insurances, plus Long-term disability
- Malpractice covered, State and DEA licensures paid
Highlights of the Area:
- Corvallis - one of the most desirable areas in the Pacific Northwest, home to Oregon State University a member of the PAC-12, amazing downtown scene with eclectic mix of fine dining, theaters, art galleries, and River Walk. The city has received numerous awards, accolades, and recognition from institutes and magazines.
- Willamette Valley - stunning panoramic views provided by the surrounding National Forests and Cascade Mountains with several lakes, rivers, and waterfalls which offer endless outdoor activities, plus the 500 wineries to explore and taste.
- 40 minutes to Eugene and The University of Oregon - 1 hour to Pacific beach escapes on the Oregon coast in Newport - these surrounding cities provide further access to artisan and farmers markets, breweries, dynamic art scenes, museums, festivals, events, and farm-to-table restaurants.
- 1 hours to Portland - Unique major metropolitan scene that will easily satisfy all your big city desires: art, music, film, performing arts, museums, shopping, sports, golfing, zoo, parks and gardens, major airport, festivals, as well as legendary dining and brewery options.