A dermatologist is needed at a medical center in Ohio. A dermatology practice is not yet established in the community so the facility is accepting new candidates to accommodate the need. The schedule is four and a half day workweek, and the incoming dermatologist will see 25 to 30 patients per day on average. You will work in a beautiful new office with a skilled plastic surgeon. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. An OH license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application. H1-B visa holders can be supported.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with wRVU production bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 29 PTO days, five days of CME time and a $5K stipend, a sign-on bonus that is 15% of your base salary, life insurance, $10K relocation reimbursement, and a 403b retirement plan.
This opening is located in a riverfront community in southern Ohio. The town is located in a spot that outdoor enthusiasts love. The beautiful surroundings offer a host of activities like hiking, biking, running, fishing, and hunting. The community is full of friendly, active people, and the area has a low crime rate, an affordable cost of living, and high-quality schools.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth consultant and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
If you are interested, please contact Austyn C. Iwuh at: 801-930-3363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be the first dermatologist
- Many referrals from 140 other physicians employed by hospital
- 25 to 30 patients per day
- 4.5 day workweek
- H1-B visa holders can be supported
- 29 PTO days, 5 days' CME time and a $5K stipend
- Sign-on bonus that is 15% of your base salary and $10K relocation reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage, medical benefits, and a 403b retirement plan
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you