Vidant Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist for a new model of healthcare in Wilson, North Carolina. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Employment by an established growing healthcare system that includes a multi-specialty group with over 425 providers including primary care and specialists
• State-of-the-art newly-constructed Multispecialty Clinic and Immediate Care
• Outpatient Only
• No nights or weekends
• No Call
• Practice will offer a full range of healthcare services to patients of all ages
• Services will include: primary & preventative care, immediate care, physical therapy, specialty care, optometry, moderate complexity lab, x-rays, mammography, ultrasound and ECHO
• Strong referral and patient transport support provided by a Level 1 academic medical center
• System-wide integrated EMR
• Built in referral network
• Wilson is 40 minutes from Greenville and Raleigh with easy access to the beautiful beaches of North Carolina
• Ability to live in Greenville or Raleigh
Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty group sponsored by Vidant Health, an 8 hospital health care system serving 1.4 million people in eastern NC. Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists in more than 85 locations. Vidant Medical Center is affiliated with the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
Student Loan Repayment
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision
Disability & Life Insurance
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.