An exciting dermatology opportunity is now available with a growing hospital in eastern New York near Albany.
The position is currently for an outpatient environment only. The applicant would be part of a hospital owned multispecialty group practice but would have their own practice to set up and run with the support of a strong administrative team.
You will enjoy an excellent collegial environment with a seasoned primary care referral source. Your schedule will be flexible, with no call or rounding. This position is 100% general medical dermatology with a cosmetic patient base.
This positions offers hospital employed status, an excellent guaranteed base salary with an incentive package. Benefits include occurrence malpractice, individual and family health care insurance, CME/professional dues, vacation and sick time, disability coverage, retirement plans, and more. Relocation and Education Loan payments are negotiable.
You must be board certified or board eligible and have and active NY license. If you don't have one, CompHealth's provider resource specialists can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2422304
- Board Certified General Dermatologist
- Excellent guaranteed base salary with incentive package
- Hospital employed benefits including individual and family health care insurance
- CME/professional dues, vacation and sick time, disability coverage, retirement plans, and more
- Occurrence Malpractice provided
- Brand new dermatology office built to your specifications
- Relocation and Education Loan payments
- Live in a beautiful New England town close to Albany
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail