CompHealth is currently assisting a New Mexico single-specialty group with their search for a general dermatologist. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, but a part-time or flexible schedule is an option. The incoming dermatology physician can expect to see 35-40 patients per day on average. Mohs surgeons are welcome to apply. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and have scribe support. You will need to be board certified or board eligible with exams scheduled. This position will require an NM license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This hospital employed position offers a generous compensation package and RVU collections. You will also receive health benefits, vacation, $25K for relocation, a $25K sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this historical, old-west-style city. The downtown hums with lively bustle and mariachi music. There are gallery strolls, performing arts events including theater and aerial dance, wonderful culinary experiences, and a university. The surrounding area offers plenty of outdoor recreation, national monuments, desert vistas, and even skiing.
CompHealth trains our consultants well and treats them well. As a result, they stay with us a long time-they know your specialty, and they know where jobs are. Let a consultant get to know you, and find you a great position. To get started, contact Brett Hales at 801.930.3909 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 100% Outpatient
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, or flexible schedule options
- 35-40 patients per day on average
- APP and medical scribe support
- Generous compensation package and RVU collections
- CME time and vacation
- Health benefits, life insurance, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance
- $25K for relocation and a $25K sign-on
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.