Dermatologist needed for outpatient multispecialty group, private practice:
- Ambulatory multi-specialty group, 100% outpatient with great referral base
- Easy to be busy right away, large primary care referral group and specialty group
- Currently referring out Dermatology and would like to keep cases in-house
- Incoming person must be medically-focused and opportunity to build cosmetics will exist over time
- Office space at 1-2 strategically located spaces to maximize patient access
- Standard business hours, one later evening per week is standard
- Physician-owned and managed practice
- Strong hospital-affiliate for referrals/specialty support
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
NJ State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
Residency training in Dermatology
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.