A dermatologist is needed at a growing hospital in New Hampshire. A dermatology practice is not yet established in the community, so the facility is accepting candidates to fill this need. The schedule is four days per week with no call, and the new dermatologist will see 30-40 outpatients per day on average. The facility prefers candidates who are board certified or board eligible. An NH license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application.
You'll receive a high base pay of $450K, bonuses, health benefits, and 30 days of PTO. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, one week CME, a retirement package, loan repayment of $20K per year for five years, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this beautiful New Hampshire community. You will be able to enjoy the lovely changing colors in the fall, the skiing in the winter, and the lush green springs. You can canoe or kayak on the nearby lake and ponds. This is a quaint area with a river walk, covered bridges, and weekly farmers markets.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your consultant to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
To get started, please contact Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 30-40 outpatients per day
- 4 days per week with no call
- Established a dermatology practice for the community
- $450K base salary
- 30 days of PTO and 1 week CME
- Loan repayment of $100K over 5 years
- A sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Life insurance, health benefits, and malpractice insurance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.