A new dermatology physician opportunity is now available in Minnesota at a prominent health system. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will work with other dermatologists in a new state-of-the-art facility with all the necessary equipment. The facility is hiring an experienced or newly trained physician to help build a dermatology practice. You will have 32 patient contact hours per week with no call. You will need a Minnesota license. If you do not currently hold a license in MN, CompHealth can help with the processing and application. H1-B visa holders will be considered.
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance. You will also receive malpractice insurance, 20 days of vacation, life insurance, 10 days of CME with a $6800 stipend, a pension plan, a 403b plan with matching, and a sign-on.
Come live and practice in this large Minnesota town. This is a very livable area, with a low cost of living and plenty to do. It's located in the scenic Minnesota River Valley and has local state parks, golfing, universities, and shopping close by.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Austyn Iwuh at 801.930.3363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join other dermatologists at a prominent health system
- State-of-the-art facility
- 32 patient contact hours per week with no call
- H1-B visa holders will be considered
- 20 days' vacation, 10 days' CME with a $6800 stipend
- Pension and a 403b plan with matching
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance
- Malpractice insurance, life insurance, and a sign-on
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you