A general dermatology position is newly available at a clinic in Minneapolis - Saint Paul , Minnesota. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This opportunity offers excellent work-life balance. Your schedule will be flexible, with no call, and you have the option to work a two to five day week. On average, you can expect to see 25 to 38 patients per day.
The clinic has a large referral base, and dermatology is in high-demand--patients are booked three months out. The group has a very friendly, cohesive environment and they are looking for someone with a great personality to join their team. A current Minnesota license is required. If you do not currently hold a license in MN, CompHealth can assist you with the process. H1-B visa holders are encouraged to apply. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, five weeks of vacation the 1st year and 6 weeks after the second, $20K relocation reimbursement, $20K sign-on bonus, $4K in CME, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota. This is a clean, entertaining, cosmopolitan city with a strong art and downtown scene. It has theaters, museums, outdoor concerts in summer, great restaurants, and the Twins stadium and Vikings stadium. Ideally, you are familiar with the region and have ties to the Midwest.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2432331
- General dermatology and cosmetics if interested
- Will consider Mohs surgeon or Fellowship candidates
- Flexible schedule, four to five days per week
- High-demand - patients are booked three months out - see 25 to 38 patients per day
- Generous guaranteed salary while you ramp up
- $4K CME and 5 weeks' vacation
- Medical benefits, Retirement package, and malpractice coverage
- $20K relocation reimbursement and $20K sign-on bonus
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you