A multi-specialty group in Illinois needs dermatology support. A dermatology practice is not established in the community, so the group is reviewing new candidates to work in their brand new facility. The schedule is full-time outpatient visits. You will be supported by plastic surgeons and any staff you need as you grow the program. The ideal physician is comfortable being the first dermatologist in the region, and a dermatopathologist who can read his or her own slides is encouraged to apply. An IL state license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process. J1 and H1-B visa holders can be supported.
This hospital employed position offers a generous compensation package. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 27 days of PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this lively college town. The surrounding area has state parks, boating, sailing, fishing, hiking, rock climbing, winding horse trails, bike trails, and golfing available. The wineries, music festivals, local fairs, unique shops, and fine restaurants will keep you happy and entertained.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth consultant today. Consultants are thoroughly trained in their area of focus, so you receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a solution that fits your exact needs.
.If you are interested in this or any other job opportunities, please contact Victoria Fournier at 954.837.2611 and email your CV and references to Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dermatopathology fellowship trained physician ideal
- Be first dermatologist in group
- J1 and H1-B visa holders can be supported
- Beautiful brand new building
- Hihg compensation and low cost of living
- 27 days of PTO and additional CME time
- Malpractice coverage and medical benefits
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.