A dermatology position is newly available at a multi-specialty group in Illinois. The group needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. The incoming dermatologist will work a traditional clinic schedule with no call. You will be supported by other dermatology physicians and receive referrals from the group's primary care physicians. You will need to be board certified or board eligible within two years of completing your training. You will need an IL license, and CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This hospital employed position offers a generous compensation package, a sign-on, and additional RVU bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance with tail coverage, health benefits, four weeks of PTO, life insurance, one week CME time and a $5K stipend, a 403B pension plan plus a 457B tax-deferral option, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in a pleasant town overlooking the Mississippi River. This is a great place to raise children or settle down. The downtown has plenty to do, including satisfying spots for libations and culinary exploration, older homes, an abundance of large beautiful trees, and fantastic parks.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 30 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
To get started, please contact Brett Hales at 801-930-3909 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Join multispecialty physician practice
- Be supported by other dermatologists and primary care physicians
- Must be BC or BE within 2 years of training
- Generous compensation package, a sign-on, and additional RVU bonuses
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Health benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, and life insurance
- 1 week CME time and a $5K stipend
- 403B pension plan plus a 457B tax-deferral option
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you