Carle Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC Dermatologist to join a thriving Dermatology Department. With over 450+ physicians comprising 80 specialties/subspecialties and a service area of 1.5 million residents, CPG is locally owned and physician led. Our group is part of a not-for-profit integrated network of healthcare services that includes Carle Foundation Hospital, a 413-bed Level I Trauma Center with Level III perinatal services. Details about this opportunity include:
- Medical Dermatology practice but interest in Cosmetic, Mohs or Dermatopathology could be accommodated.
- Supportive group consists of a Dermatologist, a Mohs Surgeon and two Physician Assistants
- Department located in a beautiful, new 2-story clinic with state-of-the-art equipment
- Built-in referral base and an immediately busy practice
- Opportunity for academic affiliation with the University of Illinois School of Medicine
- Research opportunity
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana has a population of 195,000 and is home to one of the world’s great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city. Whether you prefer to dine at an upscale restaurant, catch a Fighting Illini basketball or football game, enjoy a fine arts production at the Krannert Center for the Performing Arts, you can always find something to do in the area. Champaign-Urbana is located two hours from Chicago and Indianapolis and three hours from St. Louis.
Carle offers a competitive compensation and benefit package which includes paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage.
Please feel free to email for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Unfortunately this opportunity does not qualify for visa waivers
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.