We are scheduling interviews with a well established Key West, FL dermatology practice, seeking an additional Dermatologist due to growth of practice and patient demand.
- Our client is a highly successful single specialty group with high net collections
- Opportunity to practice general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- This dynamic, well respected group practice offers a generous compensation and benefits package
- Well managed and experienced support staff make the clinic run smoothly
- Top quality resources, staff, equipment and protocols
Key West is not just a great place to visit; it is a fabulous place to live. The island, being only a few square miles, has a small town atmosphere with a cosmopolitan flair. The laid back lifestyle, southern charm and Caribbean flavor are what make Key West what it is today. Diverse from its inception, Key West was established by a mix of English, Bahamian, Spanish and Cuban settlers. The island population and service area of over 55,000 (plus part-time residents and tourists) continues to support diversity through its live-and-let-live attitude. The island boasts one of the largest historic districts in the United States. Monroe County, the City of Key West, and the residents of the island are steadily restoring our public and private buildings with meticulous detail. Finally a trip to Key West would not be complete without witnessing a famous Key West sunset. Join the locals and visitors to bid the sun farewell at Mallory Square each night. Performers, vendors and artists are on hand to make it a complete Key West experience.
Contact: Neal Fenster