Private Practice MOHS Surgery and Dermatology Opportunity
$1,000,000+ Annual Income Potential
- Areas Leading MOHS Surgery and Dermatology Group has an immediate need for an additional physician.
- MOHS Surgery & General Dermatology Available, Surgery Center Attached to Clinic, Full Service Med Spa
- Salary + Collections Based Productivity, Signing Bonus, 26 Vacation Days, Robust Benefits Package
- Excellent Quality of Life: Outpatient Only, Blocked Scheduling and Advanced Practitioner Support
- Potential Partnership Opportunity w/ Surgery Center
Welcome to One of the Fastest Growing Areas in the Country!!!
- Historic Downtowns and Vibrant Entertainment Districts: “Perfect Blend of Urban Sophistication and Small Town Charm, and of Arts and Culture and the Great Outdoors.”
- Unlimited Area Activities: Multiple State Parks, 487 Miles of Lakefront Shoreline, Massive Regional Trail System, Botanic Gardens, Top Rated Museums and Robust Nightlife
- Booming Community: Population Growth of 115%; Annual Job Growth of 6.11%; Cost of Living is 13.20% Below National Average
- Excellent Public and Private Schools Options with Low Student to Teacher Ratios; National Blue Ribbon School
- Numerous Area Awards: 5th Best Place to Live in 2017 (U.S. News), 1st Affordable Places to Live in 2016 (U.S. News), 2nd Best Mid-sized City for Jobs in 2016 (Forbes)
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.