We are helping an established hospital in North Dakota that is currently in search of a critical care physician for locum tenens assistance. Your schedule will be rounding and call coverage, and you will see 20 patients per day on average. You should be board certified or board eligible. The facility uses HMS EMR for charting. The incoming physician must have a ND state license. Physicians who don't hold a current ND state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- BC/BE required
- ND state license needed
- Rounding and call coverage
- HMS electronic medical records
- 20 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing