We have an exciting, locum tenens, critical care physician opportunity now available in Maryland. You should have an active MD state license. Your assignment schedule will be 7 am to 7 pm with night call, and you will see 6 - 7 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. The EMR system is Cerner.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MD state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am to 7 pm
- Call: Yes
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 6 - 7 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail