A facility in California seeks a critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8-hour shifts with no call, and the physician will see 12 - 17 patients per day. The facility has Meditech EMR. You must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS certification. The incoming physician must have a CA state license.
CompHealth recruiters can place you in all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 8-hour shifts
- Call: No
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 12 - 17 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail