A hospital located in California is seeking a critical care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified with ACLS certification. The schedule is 12-hour night shifts. For this assignment, you need to have an active California license.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour night shifts
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail