A Critical Care/Intensivist is needed with one of the finest Medical facilities in Northern Virginia. This is a hospital employed position with opportunities to teach allied health students and FP residents if desired. Become part of the 48 bed State-of-the-art Critical Care tower working alongside 7 physicians and 7 mid-level providers. Flexible work hours but expect a traditional block schedule of 7 days on and 7 days off with a mix of days and nights. The Medical Center partnered with 'Advanced ICU Services' which adds an additional layer of care and rapid response time.
Beautiful community with excellent school system where the climate is always moderate and the recreational opportunities are abundant! Family-oriented community and exceptional schools in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley where recreational activities abound. You and the family can enjoy live theater, musicals, museums, 4-Season resorts, shopping, and more. Dulles International Airport is only 1 hour away and the heart of Washington, DC is an additional 30 minutes.
For details, forward your CV via email to Josh Rees at email@example.com or call 954.837.2633.
- A classic Critical Care/Intensivist with 7 days on and 7 days off
- Amazing and very competitive base salary with additional productivity incentive
- This is a wonderful Hospital Employed position with open Academic participation
- Well-established and highly managed ICU setting for a great work schedule
- Opportunities to teach allied health students and FP residents if desired
- Busy practice
- You and your family will enjoy live theater, musicals, museums, and 4-season resorts!
- Wonderful compensation package with huge earning potential
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you