CRITICAL CARE INTENSIVIST
Tennessee Metropolitan City
- Employed opportunity with the region's only Level I Trauma Center, providing the highest level of trauma care for adults. Consistently busy!
- Open to a variety of specialties with critical care experience.
- Join a group of 7 PCC physicians and 3 CCM physicians.
- Traditional block schedule with the ability to structure your own work week; experience work/life balance!
- Comprehensive benefits and relocation provided with sign-on bonus and student loan assistance, negotiable.
NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Natural beauty, a thriving arts scene, and a business climate ripe for entrepreneurship.
- One of the most progressive and livable cities in the US.
- Access rock climbing, mountain biking, hiking, boating, fishing, whitewater rafting, hang gliding in your backyard.
- It’s easy to see why this city was named the “Best Town Ever” by Outside magazine.
- Amazing public and private school options; major influence from local Division I (NCAA) University.
Please Reference: CCM 6890
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.