StatCare, one of the largest privately held Hospitalist and Pulmonary Services groups in the nation is currently expanding our Critical Care / Intensivist programs in Knoxville, Tennessee.
We are currently seeking well qualified Pulmonary and Critical Care trained physicians to join our physician owned group that currently serves multiple facilities in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, a 541-bed regional referral center
- North Knoxville Medical Center - full-service acute care hospital.
- Parkwest Medical Center - the region’s only Top 100 Heart Hospital.
- Physicians Regional Medical Center - the flagship hospital of Tennova Healthcare.
- Turkey Creek Medical Center - based heart of Knoxville, Tennessee
- Two Outpatient Pulmonary Offices and 3 Nursing Home Locations
Our coverage model (varies by facility) with ICU beds ranging from 12 to 45 beds that includes Medical ICU, Neuro Surgical ICU, Cardiac ICU, Cardiovascular ICU, Progressive Care or Step Down Unit (CV Step-down), and IMC - Intermediate Care.
- Employed – Lucrative Compensation Package - Partnership track
- Sign on bonus and Relocation Allowance
- Health, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance Group Plan Participation
- Paid CME, Malpractice, and Employer sponsored 401k and Pension Plan
Knoxville – Perfect Blend of Southern Charm and Metro Amenities
Knoxville, home of The University of Tennessee, is a progressive, friendly, and rapidly growing city on the Tennessee River waterfront and situated at the foothills of Great Smoky Mountains. Lakes and rivers wind through Knoxville and more than eighty miles of paved greenway trails cover the city creating a scenic backdrop to our local art galleries, restaurants, pubs, and shopping areas.
Contact Us Today!
To submit your CV for this job, click the “Apply” button, or email your CV directly to INFO@emrecruits.com.
Feel free to contact us at 877-379-1088 and ask for James Leising for more information.