A large hospital in Wilkes-Barre, PA is looking for an additional Critical Care Intensivist in a Level II Trauma Center. The are looking for a board certified or board eligible Critical Care Medicine physician to join a small, collegial group in a friendly, northern Pennsylvanian community.
Live in an area is in the top 50 TV markets within the US. While maintaining the small community-feel that makes it a great place to raise a family, there are over 1M people in a 50-mile radius of Wilkes-Barre. The area is only a short drive, two hours, from New York City and Philadelphia and just slightly further to the NJ and Delaware shores. Quality education from preschool through graduate school, is one of the region's top priorities.
The hospital has long been recognized for excellence in heart and vascular care, and an emergency department that treats over 60,000 patients a year. They have a newly constructed state of the art Critical Care Tower offering more than 30 modern patient rooms including decontamination suites, CTICU, and MICU / SICU / CCU beds.
The position offers competitive salary, productivity incentive, medical education debt repayment, and moving expense allowance for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2503188
- Work in a 300+ bed hospital that treats over 60,000 patients a year.
- A newly constructed state of the art Critical Care Tower
- A very large ICE with 6 CTICU, and 28 MICU / SICU / CCU beds
- The newly formed Medical Intensivist Program will complement the Level II Trauma Center
- Very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives for excellent income potential
- Commencement bonus, signing bonus, fellowship stipend, CME and more
- Low crime rates, Safe neighborhoods, Family-friendly environment
- Student loan repayment available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail