CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in North Carolina with their search for a Critical Care Intensivist. This facility has a newly renovated state-of-the-art 50 bed closed ICU. This opportunity requires a block schedule of 7 days on & 7 days off, while working out of just 1 location. You will have the support of a robust hospitalist team of 45 providers, 7 APP's who cover nights, and a nursing staff where over a quarter of the nurses are certified in critical care.
This is an employed position, and comes with a comprehensive benefits package. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance which includes tail coverage. Possible loan repayment is also available.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Employed position
- Work out of 1 location
- Block schedule, 7 on 7 off
- New state-of-the-art ICU
- Robust support staff in place
- Loan repayment option
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail