A North Carolina hospital needs additional critical care support. You'll be joining an award winning staff and contribute to the growing demand of the community. Work a block schedule: 7 days on, 7 days off. Advanced practice providers cover at night and hospitalists cover admissions. On the rare chance you get called back in, you will be compensated. You will be supported by a robust medical staff and a complete respiratory team. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. An NC medical license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application. Current fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and $10K relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, one week CME, a retirement package, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, and malpractice coverage. A stipend is available for excellent fellows and residents while they finish training.
Come live and practice in the best-kept secret in North Carolina. With a large population, this port city offers great housing options at a good value, nearby pine forests, an attractive downtown and excellent post-secondary education.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. Your CompHealth consultant will take stress off your plate, and get you a new position that you will love.
To get started, please contact Brett Hales at 801.930.3909 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Large, financially stable facility
- Join four other CC providers
- Block schedule: 7 on, 7 off
- Advanced practice providers cover night shifts
- Call is compensated
- Competitive compensation package and bonuses
- Sign-on bonus and $10K relocation reimbursement
- 4 weeks of vacation and 1 week CME with a stipend
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.