A North Carolina hospital needs additional critical care support. You'll be joining an award winning staff and hospital while contributing to the growing demand of the community.
Work a block schedule: 7 days on, 7 days off. Advanced practice providers cover at night and Hospitalists cover admissions. On the rare chance you get called back in, you will be compensated. You will be supported by a robust medical staff and a complete respiratory team.
CompHealth can assist you with the North Carolina medical license. Current fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and $10K relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, one week CME, a retirement package, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, and malpractice coverage. A stipend is available for fellows and residents while they finish training.
Come live and practice in beautiful, vibrant and growing North Carolina. With a large population, this port city offers great housing options at a good value, nearby pine forests, an attractive downtown and excellent post-secondary education. Plus an hour out of diverse Raleigh
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. Your CompHealth consultant will take stress off your plate, and get you a new position that you will love.
To get started, please contact Gabriela Perez Carpenter at 954 837 2699 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Large, financially stable facility
- Join four other Critical Care providers
- Block schedule: 7 on, 7 off
- Advanced practice providers cover night shifts and Nocturnists
- Call is compensated
- Competitive compensation package and bonuses
- Sign-on bonus and $10K relocation reimbursement
- 4 weeks of vacation and 1 week CME with a stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail