A hospital in Nevada needs two additional critical care/intensivists to support their expanding facility. Work in a very busy and expanding 12 bed ICU with an academic affiliation in which you will be involved in teaching and research. This is a 7on 7off schedule with a strong team and hospitalists support. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other exceptional specialists. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. A Nevada license is required, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application. Current residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in one of Nevada's premier cities that has the lovely countryside and mountains nearby. You will be able to enjoy fine dining and city amenities that are second to none.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
If you are interested in this or any other job opportunities, please contact Austyn at: 801.930.3363 and email your CV to: email@example.com.
- Two citical care-intensivists needed for this expanding facility
- Academic affiliation for teaching and research optional
- Excellent schedule of 7on and 7off
- Competitive base salary with bonuses
- Become part of their very busy 12 bed ICU with more beds added soon
- Excellent lifestyle in this bustling world class city that has it all
- Relocation assistance, full medical benefits
- Retirement package, great vacation time with CME
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.