We are currently seeking Intensivists to work within a large, award winning St. Louis based healthcare system.
- State-of-the-art 526 bed, level II trauma center with a 24 bed ICU
- 24/7 coverage model with 12-hour block shifts
- Medical/Surgical/Cardiac ICUs ? excellent sub-specialty back up
- Top Tier compensation plan includes a solid base salary and lucrative benefit plan
- Physician lead organization with a two year Path to Partnership
- Ideal candidate will be BC/BE in Critical Care Medicine - practicing physicians and fellows encouraged to apply
You and your family will love living in this suburban area with the best public and private schools in the state. Within 15 - 20 minutes of all the excitement St. Louis offers including: The Arch, The Art and History Museums, The Muny and The Fabulous Fox theatres, and award winning Forest Park just to name a few. Sports lovers are close to St. Louis Cardinal Baseball and St. Louis Blues Hockey. Opportunities for higher education include the prestigious Washington University and St. Louis University.
Contact: Neal Fenster