“Best Places to Work in Healthcare” 6 years running -Modern Healthcare magazine
• Premier public and private schools, Div I university, and direct access to major sporting events (NBA, MLB)
• Cost of living is 14% lower than national avg. – Sperlings Best Places
• Great midsized town, “you get spoiled with the short drives yet every amenity you could want” Roger A.
• Local regional airport, international airport a short drive away.
• 3, 10 bed ICU’s: 24/7 radiology and interventional radiology: neonatologist cover NICU
• Seamless, customized schedule rotations. Any specialty focus combined with critical care is welcomed to apply
• Accredited stoke & chest pain center with EPIC EMR
• 308-bed, state of the art hospital
• Guaranteed base + incentives + full benefits
Please reference: CCM 6095