HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD: Intensivist/Critical Care physician is needed for 100% Critical Care opportunity! Work at large, state-of-the-art teaching hospital. Very flexible shift schedules. There is no call. Must be BE/BC in Critical Care Medicine. Excellent financial compensation package, including work RVU productivity!
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland (See below regarding detailed information about the city of Baltimore, Maryland.)
- Located in Baltimore, Maryland, an Intensivist/Critical Care physician is needed for a 100% Intensivist/Critical Care opportunity.
- Requirements: The candidate is required to be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- There is NO CALL!
- Shift Scheduling: They are offering very flexible shift scheduling. There are 8,10 and 12-hour shifts. Full time is less than 40 hours per week based on annual hours to allow flexibility. They offer a customized schedule with flexibility due to the large team with a range of acuity across the system as well as a mix of days and nights. They could offer up to 100% nights or as little as 30% nights.
- This well-established Critical Care Division is comprised of 18 providers, including 10 physicians.
- The new Critical Care physician will work two modern hospitals. One is a large, modern, and state-of-the-art teaching hospital. It has a 26-bed closed ICU. This premier and prominent teaching institution has an active and very large medical staff. It also has an academic affiliation with a prestigious medical school.
- She or he will also work at a modern, not-for-profit community hospital, which includes a 16-bed closed ICU.
- This Division of Critical Care Medicine boasts the finest faculty and facilities in Critical Care Medicine. They include:
- State-of-the-art monitoring equipment
- Highly skilled ICU nursing and respiratory therapy staff
- 24-hour/day coverage by medical intensivists.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- The new Intensivist/Critical Care physician will be employed by a highly regarded modern teaching hospital that is part of a health-care system.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the Intensivist/Critical Care physician’s experience.
- There is also a productivity incentive based on work RVUs.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and work as an Intensivist/Critical Care physician!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.