A 500+ bed hospital in a warm, southern town in Georgia is looking for a Critical Care Intensivist to join a team dedicated to providing outstanding healthcare and community services.
The hospital has been serving their community for over 200 years and continues to thrive. They are looking to find a physician to replace one that just retired that shares a similar commitment and values.
The position offers a generous base salary, hospital employed benefits including health, life, dental, retirement, disability, etc. They also offer 4 weeks of PTO plus two more for CME including a stipend to cover the course materials.
Candidates must be board certified in critical care medicine with an active GA license. If you do not have an active GA license, CompHealth will provide assistance with licensure and credentialing.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2403106
- Join a close-knit, Critical Care Intensivist team in a non-profit hospital
- Work in a state of the art Medical Surgical and Neuro Intensive ICU
- Live in a warm, southern climate with a low cost of living and plenty of golf courses
- The community has great schools, beautiful neighborhoods, and a vibrant cultural scene
- A generous salary plus hospital benefits including health, dental, and life
- Work a 7 on / 7 off block schedule with no call to enjoy as much time off as possible
- 2 weeks of CME plus a stipend
- 403b Retirement with 6% matching
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you