NEAR SAN FRANCISCO, CA
The Napa Valley area of California remains a highly desirable region in the state, and one where you can have a great medical practice and enjoyable lifestyle. While the recent fires have devastated some parts of the community, the vast majority remains intact; some homes and businesses have been lost, but the population to care for remains. Santa Rosa has been a town of continued growth and expansion, and there will be a lot more of that going on in the months and years ahead as they meet their growth plans already in place and recover from the fire.
Less than an hour's drive from San Francisco, this solid multi-specialty group is adding another Critical Care physician to their staff. As part of a California-based healthcare system, you will be assured of a challenging and rewarding practice for many years to come
- Long established multi-specialty clinic with increasing needs for Critical Care coverage
- Seeking a physician to provide coverage of a closed 22 bed ICU in one hospital only
- Join 9 other critical care specialists
- Candidates must be fellowship trained in Critical Care
- This is an employed position with compensation guided by MGMA parameters
- Strong benefits package including consideration of loan repayment, paid relocation, CME allowance, and more
- Clinic is financially sound and methodically adding new physicians to their staff
Contact us today for an immediate and confidential reply. You will like what you find here!
Bud Setzer - Practice America - Centennial, CO - 303-770-1412 email@example.com
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.